The USDA will provide FREE breakfast and lunch for all St. Malachy students
starting September 21, 2020. St. Malachy will be participating in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) that the USDA recently extended. This program is scheduled to run until December 31, 2020 or until funds run out.
We do not know when this funding will run out, due to COVID, this will be a fluid process and we will notify families as soon as possible about any changes.
Things to note:
- If your student is full pay or reduced meal status, they will temporarily be moved to FREE
- No meal charges will be made to the students account through December 31, 2020 or until we are notified by the USDA and state authorities that the funding is depleted.
- All money in the meal account will carry over until regular meal prices resume.
- Sack lunch milk is not part of the program and will be charged to the account.
- If they were on reduced meals before, they will return to reduced meals following the funding window.
This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider.
If you have any questions, please contact St. Malachy Foodservice Office (641)782-7125.